BlackBerry 8820 pinouts
The connector/pinout information may be applied to the :
Device name: 8820Smart Phones, Mobile Phones and Headsets and Headphones and Portable Devices and Chargers and Adapters Pinouts
There are 5 pinouts found for BlackBerry 8820.The pinout (pin-out) is a cross-references between the contacts (pins) of an electrical connector and their functions. The links to appropriate pin outs diagrams are listed below.
- Blackberry 7105t, 7100i, 7100g, 7130g, 7130c, 7130e, 7250, 7290, 7520, Blackberry Pearl 8100, Blackberry 8800, 8820, 8830, 8350i, 8700c, 8700g, 8703e, 8705g audio pinout original headset marked HDW-12420-001
- Mini-USB connector of cell phones pinout Some cell phones are equipped with mini-usb interface. Almost any standard mini-usb cable will work with such phones.
- Mini-USB charging cable pinout suitable for a wide variety of devices
- Mini-USB of Blackberry 6210, 6220, 6230, 6280, 6510, 7100(g, i, r, t, v, x, t), 7130(e, c, g), 7210, 7230, 7250, 7270, 7280, 7290, 7510, 7520, 8700(c, f, g, r, v); Creative Zen Micro, Zen Micro Photo, Zen Neeon and other PDA devices pinout Also for O2 Xda IIs, III, Dopod 700, I-mate PDA2k, T-Mobile MDA III, Orange SPV M2000, Qtek 9090, Siemens SX66 (Blue Angel), O2 Xda Mini, T-Mobile MDA Compact, Dopod 828+, Dopod 818, I-mate JAM, Qtek S100 and S110, Orange SPV M500, Vodafone VPA compact II (Magician series), Palm Z22. Standard mini-usb interface used. Almost any standard mini-usb cable will work with these phones.
- MRLG 4-pole 2.5mm headset connector pinout MRLG pinout