HTC TyTN II pinouts
The connector/pinout information may be applied to the :
Vendor: HTCHTC Corporation is a Taiwanese consumer electronics company headquartered in Taiwan. Founded in 1997, HTC began as an original design manufacturer and original equipment manufacturer, designing and manufacturing devices such as mobile phones and tablets.
Device name: TyTN IISmart Phones, Mobile Phones and Portable Devices and GPS Receivers and Chargers and Adapters Pinouts
There are 5 pinouts found for HTC TyTN II.The pinout (pin-out) is a cross-references between the contacts (pins) of an electrical connector and their functions. The links to appropriate pin outs diagrams are listed below.
- Mini-USB connector of cell phones pinout Some cell phones are equipped with mini-usb interface. Almost any standard mini-usb cable will work with such phones.
- Enhanced mini-USB connector pinout used in Orange SPV M3100, HTC TyTN, Vodafone v1605, HTC Oxygen, HTC Meteor, ETEN M700 devices. Enhanced Mini USB (EMU) connectors are double sided.
- HTC ExtUSB charger pinout
- GPS devices with standard mini-usb interface pinout any standard mini-USB cable should work with them
- Mini-USB of Blackberry 6210, 6220, 6230, 6280, 6510, 7100(g, i, r, t, v, x, t), 7130(e, c, g), 7210, 7230, 7250, 7270, 7280, 7290, 7510, 7520, 8700(c, f, g, r, v); Creative Zen Micro, Zen Micro Photo, Zen Neeon and other PDA devices pinout Also for O2 Xda IIs, III, Dopod 700, I-mate PDA2k, T-Mobile MDA III, Orange SPV M2000, Qtek 9090, Siemens SX66 (Blue Angel), O2 Xda Mini, T-Mobile MDA Compact, Dopod 828+, Dopod 818, I-mate JAM, Qtek S100 and S110, Orange SPV M500, Vodafone VPA compact II (Magician series), Palm Z22. Standard mini-usb interface used. Almost any standard mini-usb cable will work with these phones.