Nokia 3120 classic pinouts
The connector/pinout information may be applied to the :
Vendor: NokiaNokia Corporation, stylised as NOKIA, is a Finnish multinational communications and information technology company, founded in 1865. The company has had various industries in its 151-year history. It was founded as a pulp mill, but now focuses on large-scale telecommunications infrastructures, technology development, and design licensing. Nokia is also a major contributor to the mobile telephony industry, having assisted in the development of the GSM and LTE standards, and was, for a period, the largest vendor of mobile phones in the world. Nokia's dominance also extended into the smartphone industry through its Symbian platform, but was eventually overshadowed by competitors. Nokia partnered with Microsoft in 2011, agreeing to exclusively use Microsoft's Windows Phone platform on future smartphones; its mobile phone business was eventually bought by Microsoft.
Device name: 3120 classicSmart Phones, Mobile Phones and Headsets and Headphones and Portable Devices and Chargers and Adapters Pinouts
There are 7 pinouts found for Nokia 3120 classic.The pinout (pin-out) is a cross-references between the contacts (pins) of an electrical connector and their functions. The links to appropriate pin outs diagrams are listed below.
- Micro-USB connector pinout Micro-USB is a standard connector for a wide range of portable devices, including cell phones and smartphones
- Nokia Micro USB connector and cable pinout used in 3720 Classic, 5330 Mobile TV Edition, 6210 Navigator, 6220 Classic, 6303i, 6500 Classic, 6555, 6600 Slide, 6600i Slide, 6710 Navigator, 6720 Classic, 6730 Classic, 6760 Slide, 7900 Prism, 8600 Luna, 8800 Arte, 8800 Diamond Arte, E63, E66, N78, N82, N85, N86 8MP, N900, N96, N97, N97 mini, X3, X6
- Nokia 2.0mm charger pinout
- Nokia BL-4B, BL-4J, BL-4S, BL-4U, BL-5BT, BL-5CT, BL-5F, BL-5FA, BL-5J, BL-5K, BL-6F, BL-6P, BL-6Q, BP-4L, BP-5M, BP-6MT batteries pinout
- Nokia CA-126 USB Data Cable pinout with charging
- Nokia headset / handsfree HDB-5 connector and schematics pinout Wiring for the nokia 2.5mm 4-pole headset socket of Nokia 1100, 1101, 1110, 1600, 2100, 2300, 2500, 2650, 2652, 3120c, 3210, 3310, 3330, 3410, 3510, 3510i, 3650, 3660, 5210, 6030, 6060, 6120, 6510, 6600, 7280, 7380 7650, 8210, 8310, 8800, 8850, 8890, 8910, 8910i cell phones (except some smartphones)
- Micro-USB mobile phone/smartphone cable connector pinout standard micro-usb cable