Nokia 3610 Fold pinouts
The connector/pinout information provided here is applicable to the following device:
Manufacturer: NokiaNokia Corporation, stylised as NOKIA, is a Finnish multinational communications and information technology company, founded in 1865. The company has had various industries in its 151-year history. It was founded as a pulp mill, but now focuses on large-scale telecommunications infrastructures, technology development, and design licensing. Nokia is also a major contributor to the mobile telephony industry, having assisted in the development of the GSM and LTE standards, and was, for a period, the largest vendor of mobile phones in the world. Nokia's dominance also extended into the smartphone industry through its Symbian platform, but was eventually overshadowed by competitors. Nokia partnered with Microsoft in 2011, agreeing to exclusively use Microsoft's Windows Phone platform on future smartphones; its mobile phone business was eventually bought by Microsoft.
Device name: 3610 Fold
There are 6 pinouts found for Nokia 3610 Fold.The pinouts (pin-outs) are a cross-references between the contacts, or pins, of an electrical connectors and their functions. The links to apprpiate pinouts shown as a table or diagram are listed below.
- Universal Cell Phone 3-pole (mono) headset connector pinout cordless/cell phones headset/handsfree cable connector
- Micro-USB connector pinout Micro-USB is a standard connector for a wide range of portable devices, including cell phones and smartphones
- Nokia 2.0mm charger pinout
- Nokia BL-4C, BL-5CA, BL-5CB, BL-6C, BL-5B, BL-5C, BP-5L, BP-6M, BR-5C battery pinout
- Micro-USB mobile phone/smartphone cable connector pinout standard micro-usb cable
- MRLG 4-pole 2.5mm headset connector pinout MRLG pinout