Nokia N95 pinouts
The connector/pinout information provided here is applicable to the following device:
Manufacturer: NokiaNokia Corporation, stylised as NOKIA, is a Finnish multinational communications and information technology company, founded in 1865. The company has had various industries in its 151-year history. It was founded as a pulp mill, but now focuses on large-scale telecommunications infrastructures, technology development, and design licensing. Nokia is also a major contributor to the mobile telephony industry, having assisted in the development of the GSM and LTE standards, and was, for a period, the largest vendor of mobile phones in the world. Nokia's dominance also extended into the smartphone industry through its Symbian platform, but was eventually overshadowed by competitors. Nokia partnered with Microsoft in 2011, agreeing to exclusively use Microsoft's Windows Phone platform on future smartphones; its mobile phone business was eventually bought by Microsoft.
Device name: N95
There are 12 pinouts found for Nokia N95.The pinouts (pin-outs) are a cross-references between the contacts, or pins, of an electrical connectors and their functions. The links to apprpiate pinouts shown as a table or diagram are listed below.
- Mini-USB connector of cell phones pinout Some cell phones are equipped with mini-usb interface. Almost any standard mini-usb cable will work with such phones.
- Nokia 2.0mm charger pinout
- Nokia 7370, N95, N96 cell phones FBus/MBus connector pinout
- Nokia BL-4B, BL-4J, BL-4S, BL-4U, BL-5BT, BL-5CT, BL-5F, BL-5FA, BL-5J, BL-5K, BL-6F, BL-6P, BL-6Q, BP-4L, BP-5M, BP-6MT batteries pinout
- Nokia 3109, 3110, 3500, 5200, 5300 Xpress, 5510, 5700 Xpress, 6110, 6120, 6121, 6124, 6267, 6290, 6300, 6301, 7390, 7500 Prism, E51, E90, N76, N800 Internet Tablet, N91, N95, N-Gage DKE-2 mini-USB cable pinout it seems that standard mini-usb interface used. Almost any standard mini-usb cable should work with this phones. Not tested.
- Nokia smartphone AD-57 headset handsfree connector scheme pinout Nokia AD-57, wh-500 headset pinout. Should be compatible with Nokia 1200, 1202, 1208, 1650, 1661, 1662, 1680, 2220 slide, 2323, 2330, 2600, 2630, 2680 slide, 2700, 2720 fold, 2730, 2760, 3109, 3110, 3110 Evolve, 3120, 3500, 3600 slide, 3710 fold, 3720, 5000, 5030, 5130 XpressMusic, 5200, 5220 XpressMusic, 5230, 5300 XpressMusic, 5310 XpressMusic, 5320 XpressMusic, 5530 XpressMusic, 5610 XpressMusic, 5630 XpressMusic, 5700 XpressMusic, 5730 XpressMusic, 5800 XpressMusic, 6110 Navigator, 6120, 6121, 6210 Navigator, 6216, 6220, 6267, 6290, 6300, 6300i, 6301, 6303, 6500 slide, 6555, 6710 Navigator, 6720, 6730, 7020, 7070 prism, 7100 Supernova, 7210 Supernova, 7310 Supernova, 7390, 7500 Prism, 7510 Supernova, 7610 Supernova, C6-00, C6-01, C7, E51, E52, E55, E63, E66, E7, E71, E72, E75, E90 Communicator, N76, N78, N79, N8, N800 InternetTablet, N81, N810 InternetTablet, N810 WiMAXEdition, N81 8GB, N82, N85, N86 8MP, N91, N91 8GB, N95, N95 8GB, N96, N97, N97 mini, N900, X3, X6
- Nokia MBus universal cable pinout
- Nokia N78, N79,5800, N8 headphone/microphone jack adapter connector pinout pinout WH-102 / HS-125 3.5mm 4-pin headphone headset pinout.
- Nokia CA-75U video-out cable pinout 4 pin (3.5mm jack) to 3 pin rca (audio,video ) CA-75U cable scheme
- Universal (Nokia) 3.5 or 2.5 OMTP headset (LRMG) pinout for most Nokia,Motorola and other cell phones
- Mini-USB of Blackberry 6210, 6220, 6230, 6280, 6510, 7100(g, i, r, t, v, x, t), 7130(e, c, g), 7210, 7230, 7250, 7270, 7280, 7290, 7510, 7520, 8700(c, f, g, r, v); Creative Zen Micro, Zen Micro Photo, Zen Neeon and other PDA devices pinout Also for O2 Xda IIs, III, Dopod 700, I-mate PDA2k, T-Mobile MDA III, Orange SPV M2000, Qtek 9090, Siemens SX66 (Blue Angel), O2 Xda Mini, T-Mobile MDA Compact, Dopod 828+, Dopod 818, I-mate JAM, Qtek S100 and S110, Orange SPV M500, Vodafone VPA compact II (Magician series), Palm Z22. Standard mini-usb interface used. Almost any standard mini-usb cable will work with these phones.
- Nokia CA-75U / Sony Ericsson IM700 AV (TV Out) Cable pinout 4 pin (3.5mm jack) to 3x 2 pin RCA (audio L/R, video) -3.5MM YES. 2.5MM DO NOT SERVE-. Should be compatible with Nokia CA-75U cable.