HTC P4350 pinouts
The connector/pinout information provided here is applicable to the following device:
Manufacturer: HTCHTC Corporation is a Taiwanese consumer electronics company headquartered in Taiwan. Founded in 1997, HTC began as an original design manufacturer and original equipment manufacturer, designing and manufacturing devices such as mobile phones and tablets.
Device name: P4350
There are 6 pinouts found for HTC P4350.The pinouts (pin-outs) are a cross-references between the contacts, or pins, of an electrical connectors and their functions. The links to apprpiate pinouts shown as a table or diagram are listed below.
- Mini-USB connector of cell phones pinout Some cell phones are equipped with mini-usb interface. Almost any standard mini-usb cable will work with such phones.
- HTC ExtUSB pinout HTC ExtUSB is 11-pin USB connector used on older HTC phones. It is a single port to handle Audio, USB Sync, and Power Compatible with mini-usb connector.
- HTC ExtUSB charger pinout
- HTC ExtUSB headset pinout for HTC MTeoR, S310, S710, S711, S730, S720, 5800, S620, S621, S630, X7510, X7501, X7500, Touch Cruise P3650, Touch Find, P3300, P3350, Touch P3452, Touch P3450, Touch P3050, Touch Dual P5500, HTC Touch Dual P5310, HTC Touch Dual US, P3470, P3400, P3401, P3400i, TyTN II P4550, TyTN P4500, P4350, HTC P3600, P3600i, P6300, P6500, P4000, P3451, S640, Touch Diamond P3700, Touch Diamond P3700 US, Touch Diamond P3702, Touch Diamond P3100, HTC Touch Pro, Touch Pro CDMA, Touch Viva, Max 4G
- GPS devices with standard mini-usb interface pinout any standard mini-USB cable should work with them
- Mini-USB of Blackberry 6210, 6220, 6230, 6280, 6510, 7100(g, i, r, t, v, x, t), 7130(e, c, g), 7210, 7230, 7250, 7270, 7280, 7290, 7510, 7520, 8700(c, f, g, r, v); Creative Zen Micro, Zen Micro Photo, Zen Neeon and other PDA devices pinout Also for O2 Xda IIs, III, Dopod 700, I-mate PDA2k, T-Mobile MDA III, Orange SPV M2000, Qtek 9090, Siemens SX66 (Blue Angel), O2 Xda Mini, T-Mobile MDA Compact, Dopod 828+, Dopod 818, I-mate JAM, Qtek S100 and S110, Orange SPV M500, Vodafone VPA compact II (Magician series), Palm Z22. Standard mini-usb interface used. Almost any standard mini-usb cable will work with these phones.