A digital camera or digicam is a camera that encodes digital images and videos digitally and stores them for later reproduction. Most cameras sold today are digital, and digital cameras are incorporated into many devices ranging from PDAs and mobile phones (called camera phones) to vehicles.
or follow to 5 OLD hardware pinouts.
or follow to 5 OLD hardware pinouts.
- 4-pin AutoIRIS plug Standard EYC-221-2 - Male AutoIRIS CCD IRIS Connector (Jack/Plug)
- Digital cameras and camcorders with mini-usb compatible cable connector at camera may look different, but mini-usb cable should work
- Micro-USB of cameras and camcorders
- Mini-USB 8 pin Digital Camera connector This plug used in many digital cameras. Often called 8 pin mini-usb, but not standard.
- TV-out camcorder cable 4 pin (3.5mm jack) to 3x 2 pin RCA (audio L/R, video)
- USB 3 Standard-A to Micro-USB 3.0 cable for Canon, Mamiya leaf and some others
- Canon 350D, 400D, 450D, 500D, 550D, 60D, Pentax manual shutter/focus control The external trigger can be accessed with a standard 3-pole 2.5 mm jack plug. Appropriate 'official' remote controller with this plug is called RS-60 E3 or COS-60E3. The same pinout is used by all Pentax cameras
- Canon DSLR 300D, 350D, 400D, 450D, 500D computer manual shooter control serial cable used for computerized long exposure control
- Canon EF-S lens connector Canon EFS lenses are connected to the body via a 7 pin connector
- Canon N3 manual shooter / focus for EOS 10D, 20D, 30D, 40D, 50D, 5D, 5Dmk2, 7D connector with N3 connector. The connector may be obtained from wired remote control
- Canon STV-250N Audio/Video Cable Pinout for Canon STV-250N (AV Cable)
- Casio EX-FH100 and EX-F1 connector Shutter Release/Video/USB
- Dakota digital camera USB May be used to build your own USB cable and connect this camera to the comuter.
- Fujifilm Finepix JV250, F80EXR, F85EXR USB cable compatible with Pentax Optio E30 & E40
- Kodak camera serial cable This is the layout of the Kodak digital camera interface cable to a pc serial port, (used by KODAK DC40, DC50, DC120, DC240, DC280, DC3400, DC5000, RCA CDS4100, VIVITAR 3500, ROLLEI Model D7COM) to download the stored images from camera to pc.
- Kodak Easyshare 6000 camera dock Pinouts of Kodak digital camera dock connector. Some digital cameras (e.g. Kodak CX7300) don?t have S-video output jack to connect a TV. But connecting to TV is possible via camera dock connector.
- Kodak Easyshare CX7330 a/v connector Pinout of A/V port for CX7330
- Kodak U-4 cable KODAK U-4 USB Data Cable is 4-pin proprietary connector compatible with Kodak EasyShare C300.
- Kodak U-8 cable C1013, C180, C182, C190, C310, C315, C330, C340, C360, C433, C503, C513, C530, C533, C603, C643, C653, C663, C703 C713, C743, C763, C875, C913, CD33, CD40, M1063, M1073 IS, M1093 IS, M340, M341, M380, M381, M753, M763, M853, M863, M893 IS, P712, P880, V1003, V550, V803, Z1012 IS, Z1015 IS, Z1085 IS, Z1275, Z612, Z650, Z700, Z710, Z712 IS, Z730, Z740, Z760, Z812 IS, Z8612 IS, Z885, Z915, Z950, Z980, Z981, ZD710
- Nikon cameras MC-22 for D200, D300, D700, D3, D3x focus / shutter connector also used by the Fuij S3 and S5 Pro. Official cable is MC-22,MC-30 or MC-36.
- Nikon Coolpix UC-E1 USB + serial connector for Nikon CoolPix 4300, 4500, 5000, 5400, 5700, 8700, 800, 880, 885, 990, 995; Toshiba PDR-3300, PDR-3330, PDR-4300, PDR-M70, PDR-M71, PDR-M81. Nikon cable parts are : UC-E1 or MC-EU1 , Pentax I-USB3-E/I-USB2-C
- Nikon D70s, D80 MC-DC1 focus/shutter connector
- Nikon D90, D3100, D3200, D5000, D7000 focus / shutter MC-DC2 connector
- Nikon TTL Hot-shoe interface
- Nikon UC-E6 USB and A/V cable This cable is used in many Nikon and some other cameras.
- Olympus C-2000 Zoom, C-2020 Zoom, C-2100, C-2500L, C-3000 Zoom, C-3030 Zoom, D-220L, D-320L, D-340L/R, D-360, D-400 Zoom, D-450 Zoom, D-460 Zoom, D-490, D-500L, D-600L, D-620L, D-830L Digital Cameras serial cable scheme RS-232 to 2.5 Jack Cable. The stereo plug may be wired directly to the PC serial port
- Olympus E-PL2, E-P2, E-P1, E-620, E-30, E-400, E-510, E-520, XZ-1, SZ-20, SZ-30 MR, SP-565, SP-570, SP-590 cameras USB/Video/shutter connector and USB cable should also work with C-5500 Sport Zoom, C-7000 Zoom, D-425, D-435, D-545 Zoom, D-595 Zoom, D-630 Zoom Evolt E-330, Evolt E-500, FE-140, FE-130, FE-120, SP-310, SP-320, SP-350, SP-500Z, SP-500 UZ, SP-700 Stylus Digital 500, Stylus Digital 600, Stylus Digital 700, Stylus Digital 710, Stylus Digital 720 SW, Stylus Digital 800 Stylus 810, Stylus Verve, Stylus Verve S
- Samsung SUC-C3 usb data and charging cable for Samsung I8, i80, L100, L110, L120, L200, L201, L210, L310, L310W, L313, L313W, M100, M110, M310, M310 W, NV4, NV9, NV30, NV33, NV40, NV103, NV106, P800, P1000, P1200, SL50, SL102, SL201, SL202, SL310, SL310W, SL420, SL502, SL600, SL620, ST45, ST50, ST60, ST70, ST500, ST5000, TL9, TL90, TL100, TL105, Tl110, TL205, TL210, TL220, TL240, PL50, PL55, PL57, PL60, PL65, PL100, PL150, ES55, ES57, ES63, ES65, ES70, HZ10W, HZ15W, HZ30W, WB500, WB550, WB600, WB5000, D+
- Sony 10-pin A/V & LANC cable connector Sony A/V remote Proprietary 10 pin "D" special conector. Connection found on newer Sony consumer Video Cameras and for most Sony MiniDV & DVD Camcorders. A/V cable is Sony VMC-15FS
- Sony 14 pin for some old Sony Betamax/Betacord cameras like SONY HVC3000C
- Sony 9-pin protocol he Sony 9-Pin Protocol or P1 protocol is a two-way communications protocol to control advanced video recorders. It uses an RS-422 D-sub 9-pin connector, where bi-direction communication takes place over a four wire cable.
- Sony DCR-PC110E A/V (jack 4pin to 3 RCA) cable
- Sony DCRA-C171 docking station USB for Sony SR32, SR42, SR52, SR-62, SR72, SR82, SR200, SR300
- Sony Digital Media Port (DMPORT) The Digital Media Port (DMP or DMPort) is an interface for analog audio and video signal and digital control that Sony proposed for some of its A/V products.
- Sony DSC-W310 USB cable Compatible with Sony CyberShot DSC-H90, DSC-S650, DSC-S700, DSC-S750, DSC-S780, DSC-W180, DSC-W190, DSC-W310, DSC-W320, DSC-W330, DSC-W370, DSC-W510, DSC-W530, DSC-W550, DSC-W610, DSC-W620, DSC-W630, DSC-W650, DSC-W670, DSC-W690, DSC-W710, DSC-W730 cameras
- Sony LANC cable this cable may be used for dump/restore camcorder's firmware, unlock DV-in, change internal registers in Sony camcorders
- Sony LANC interface available at the modern SONY camcorders
- Sony RM-S1AM shutter release cable connector
- Sony wireless receiver audio input connector This is the connector inside the slot on the back of Sony professional camcorders that can be used to hold a radio receiver.