We are collecting information about hardware interfaces of modern and obsolete devices, including pinouts of ports, expansion slots, and other connectors of computers and different digital devices. This information is essential for everyone who wants to investigate insights of modern computer hardware, explore ways it's works, design devices with computer connection.
Our handbook includes :
- Pinouts of computer hardware components, internal connectors, buses and input/output ports (i.e. PC Serial port pinout, PCI Bus ).
- Pinouts and brief information about some common computer hardware interfaces (such a RS232 interface, USB, ATA/IDE).
- Pinouts of audio/video connectors (i.e. S-Video connector or VGA connector pinout)
- Schemes of car interfaces (i.e. OBD-II pinout)
- Layout and numbering scheme of common and device-specific connectors
- Some practical aspect of pinouts applications - i.e. How to wire the RJ45 connection ethernet network cable
Most of documents have been created from public-available internet sources (with link(s) to origin(s) included). Feel free to contact webmaster if you believe that any of this publications affects your author's rights.
You are welcome to ask any questions about pinouts, connectors and wiring at the forum.
Content of this site is a result of collective work. Something left uncovered? You may add new pinouts to this collection!
Submit your information to pinout helper and webpage will be created with help of YOUR knowledge.
Feel free to correct existing documents, add explanations, fix errors, suggesting related links at this forum (don't forget to include title of document(s) affected).