The point of sale (POS) is the time and place where a retail transaction is completed. The POS in various retail situations would use customized hardware and software tailored to their particular requirements. Retailers may utilize weighing scales, scanners, electronic and manual cash registers, EFTPOS terminals, touch screens and a variety of other hardware and software available.
or follow to 1 OLD hardware pinouts.
or follow to 1 OLD hardware pinouts.
- Powered USB PoweredUSB provides a single cable connection that supplies both the standard USB signals and two additional wire pairs for extra power. The design of PoweredUSB and it connectors allow hot-plugging. PoweredUSB mostly maintained and supported in the point-of-sale environment.
- Casio cash registers RS232 PC link cable (PRL-CB-2 cable) In use by the following Casio models: TE-100 TE-2000 TK-T200 TE-2200 TE-2400 TK-3200 TE-3000S TE-4000F TE-7000S TE-8000F QT-6000 and many other past models such as: CE-300, CE-4000, TK-800 and QT-2000.
- Casio cash registers RS232 Remote display cable (QT-6061CB and QT-6062CB) In use by the following Casio models: QT-6000 This might be useful for following mdels (as long as there is remote display) : TE-100 TE-2000 TK-T200 TE-2200 TE-2400 TK-3200 TE-3000S TE-4000F TE-7000S TE-8000F QT-6000 and many other past models such as: CE-300, CE-4000, TK-800 and QT-2000.
- Serial Printer (9-25) CITIZEN CBM 1000 II cable For models CITIZEN CBM 1000 II printers
- CoStar/DYMO LabelWriter RS-232 Cable Used on the DYMO/CoStar LabelWriter thermal printers that connect through RS-232.
- Datalogic CAB-438 (90A052065) cable For the Datalogic Powerscan Series CAB-438 (90A052065) Cable with 10 Pin RJ45-10 (RJ50) on one end and 4 Pin USB Tpe A Male on the Other. Scanner End is RJ45-10 and Host End is USB A Plug. Uses a 5 Wire, Dual Shield Cable Plus Drain
- Datalogic Heron D130 Barcode Scanner usb pinout for for all Datalogic RJ50/USB models
- Datalogic Magellan 9800i (9803) usb keyboard cable Using interface 9800i USB Keyboard
- PSC Datalogic Magellan 2200 bar code scanner cable This equipment is often used in supermarkets and local shops. Cable is made for RS232 (serial, COM) port.
- ELO EL1302L monitor VGA cable Custom cable for ELO ET1302L and similar monitor models
- Epson Serial/RS-232 Cable DB9 to DB25 for Epson Thermal/Impact Receipt Printer Cable Pinouts
- Epson u220a data cable Epson u220a 2 female db9
- HP A799 POS receipt printer cable HP A799 POS receipt printer cable. Uses 24V Poweredusb connector. Other end is a proprietary? connector with locking mechanism. Pins counted from left to right with blank side of connector down.
- Koamtac USB Barcode Scanner KDC200 and others. Pins 1-4 on the USB A connector are connected to pins 1-4 on the UC-E6 connector. Pins 5-8 are not connected.
- LS 2208 Scaner to PS/2 connector adapter for connecting barcode scanner to ps/2 interface
- Metrologic Voyager GS MS9590 and MS9591 scanner interfaces The MS9590 and MS9591 scanner interfaces terminate to a 10-pin modular jack. The serial number label indicates the interface enabled.
- Cable RS232 (COM) for craddle CRD1000 Symbol Craddle CRD1000, cable 25-63852-01R, barcode scanner MC1000 /PPT8800 Symbol (Motorola)
- Motorola Symbol CS1504 barcode scanner jack Physically the same as 5-pin mini-USB-B, but wired as RS-232 serial connection
- NCR serial powered port This is the cable connector for NCR powered serial connector, as found on the realpos series.
- Nurit 8320 programming cable Pinout for programming the Nurit 8320 verifone terminal.
- PSC Datalogic BC-8060 10-pin RJ50 interface BC-8060 cradle for cordless barcode readers i.e. Powerscan M9300. For connection via RS-232 COM port. This pinout is based on cradle's original OEM cable.
- Motorola Symbol mc9500-k series cable connector
- Symbol LS2208 barcode handheld scanner interconnection cable
- Symbol MC 55, MC 65, MC67 cable connector
- Targa DataBox II 250 power connector power pinout only. Standard usb used for data transfers.
- Uniden Bearcat BC250D, BC296D, UBC-3300XLT Scanner PC Programming Cable also for BC246T/BR330T/BCD396T/ BC346XT/BCD396XT/BCT15/BCD996T
- Welch Allyn Scanteam 8300-4 for Scanteam 8300-4 check/MSR/barcode reader. Differs from 8300-1, 8300-2.
- Wincor Nixdorf BA63 BA66 pole display This cable breaks out the "PS/2" connector inside the display housing into a serial cable and a 12VDC power supply. Also make sure you ground the shells together to provide a ground for the TxD signal path.
- WisDor ECR RS-232 cable RS-232 communication cable for the RS-232 equiped (for e.g. CR6X series) WisDor Electronic Cash Machines.
- Serial cable for the Wurth Easyscan handheld barcode reader Wurth Easy Scan barcode reader cable