Nokia 1680 Classic pinouts
The connector/pinout information may be applied to the :
Vendor: NokiaNokia Corporation, stylised as NOKIA, is a Finnish multinational communications and information technology company, founded in 1865. The company has had various industries in its 151-year history. It was founded as a pulp mill, but now focuses on large-scale telecommunications infrastructures, technology development, and design licensing. Nokia is also a major contributor to the mobile telephony industry, having assisted in the development of the GSM and LTE standards, and was, for a period, the largest vendor of mobile phones in the world. Nokia's dominance also extended into the smartphone industry through its Symbian platform, but was eventually overshadowed by competitors. Nokia partnered with Microsoft in 2011, agreeing to exclusively use Microsoft's Windows Phone platform on future smartphones; its mobile phone business was eventually bought by Microsoft.
Device name: 1680 ClassicObsolete Smart Phones, Mobile Phones and Headsets and Headphones and Chargers and Adapters Pinouts
There are 5 pinouts found for Nokia 1680 Classic.The pinout (pin-out) is a cross-references between the contacts (pins) of an electrical connector and their functions. The links to appropriate pin outs diagrams are listed below.
- Universal Cell Phone 3-pole (mono) headset connector pinout cordless/cell phones headset/handsfree cable connector
- Nokia 1110, 1200, 1202, 1208, 1600, 1661, 1680, 2330, 2610, 2630, 2760, 5000, 6030, 6060, 7070, 7100, 7380 easy flash connector pinout full pinout. Suitable for Nokia Easy Flash phone cable
- Nokia 2.0mm charger pinout
- Nokia BL-4C, BL-5CA, BL-5CB, BL-6C, BL-5B, BL-5C, BP-5L, BP-6M, BR-5C battery pinout
- MRLG 4-pole 2.5mm headset connector pinout MRLG pinout