We are gathering information about interfaces of modern and obsolete electronic hardware: pin-outs of interface ports, diagrams of expansion slots, wiring of various devices connectors. Information about functions of pins in connector (pinout) is essential for everyone who wants to investigate modern hardware, explore how it works, interconnect various devices, make DIY electronic devices.
There are 2805 documents in our database.
- Pinouts of computer hardware components, internal connectors, buses and input/output ports (i.e. PC Serial port, Mini-PCI Express Bus pinout).
- Pinouts and brief information about some common computer hardware interfaces like RS232 interface, USB pinout, SATA pinout and many others.
- Pinouts of audio/video connectors - like the S-Video connector or DVI connector pinout
- Pinouts of mobile phones, consumer audio/video hardware and over devices like Apple iPod, iPhone, iPad.
- Schemes of cables and converters for computer peripherals and other devices (USB to RS232 serial converter schematic and others)
- Layout and numbering scheme of common and device-specific connectors
- Some practical aspect of pinouts applications - i.e. How to wire the RJ45 connection ethernet network cable
- Pinouts of Car Stereo Radios and Head Units, like Mercedes-Benz Comand APS NTG 4.5 Radio Navigation Head Unit
All pinouts are available in English and Russian.
We are not publishing pinouts of integrated circuit (IC) or their datasheets.
The content of site is divided in some categories.
Pinouts of computer hardware components: videocards, power supply units, harddisks are in "Computer Hardware". It also includes information about some standard electrical interfaces. Pinouts of external connectors of various devices (cellular phones,GPS,UPS) and their peripheral (headsets, PSU) are in "Devices Connectors". The "Pinouts by Vendor" covers cellular phones, other portable devices and Head Units. It's not possible to find a pinout of computer components there.
If you know view of your connector you may search for it in "Connectors" section. Please note that drawing can differ from original connector (count pins and search for similarly shaped connector).
Sometimes pinouts of electronic devices interfaces are available in open-access documentation, but often this information is hidden and not officially published. Most of our documents are created by our visitors, written by pinouts.ru(pinoutguide.com) team or collected from public available sou rces (with link(s) to origin(s) included).
Content of this site is the result of our collective work started in 2000 year.
Something left uncovered? Help us to grow up. You may add new pinouts! Submit your information to pinout wizard and the new pinout page will be available for all of us.
You are welcome to ask any questions about pinouts, connectors and wirings at the forum.
Feel free to correct existing documents, add explanations, fix errors, suggest related links at this forum (don't forget to include title of document(s) affected). In addition, you may submit your suggestions and comments via guestbook.