We are gathering information on interfaces of modern and obsolete electronic hardware: pin-outs of interface ports, diagrams of PC components, wiring of various devices and connectors. Information on functions of pins in connectors (pinout) is essential for everyone who wants to explore modern hardware, investigate the way it works, interconnect various devices, make DIY electronic equipment.
There are 3171 documents in our database.
Some of them are:
- Pinouts of computer hardware components, PC internal connectors and Input/Output ports (i.e. USB-C pinout, Mini-PCI Express Bus pinout).
- Pinouts and brief information on some common PC hardware interfaces like RS232 interface, USB pinout, SATA pinout and many others.
- Pinouts of audio/video connectors of varioous devices - like the XLR connector or DVI connector pinout
- Pinouts of mobile phones, consumer audio/video hardware and over equipment devices like an Apple iPod, iPhone, iPad.
- Schemes of cables and converters of computer peripherals and other devices (USB to RS232 serial converter schematic and others)
- Layout and numbering scheme of common and device-specific connectors
- Some practical aspect of pinouts application - i.e. How to wire the RJ45 connection ethernet network cable
- Pinouts of Car Stereo Radios and Head Units, like Mercedes-Benz Comand APS NTG 4.5 Radio Navigation Head Unit
Available languages are English and Russian.
We are not publishing pinouts of integrated circuit (IC) nor their datasheets.
The content of site is divided in some categories.
Pinouts of computer hardware components: videocards, power supply units, harddisks are in "Computer Hardware". The information about some standard electrical interfaces is also included. Pinouts of external connectors of various devices (cellular phones,GPS,UPS) and their peripheral (headsets, PSU) are in "Devices Connectors". The "Pinouts by Vendor" section covers cellular phones, other portable devices and in-Car Head Units.
If you know the view of your connector you may search for it in "Connectors" section. Please note that drawing may be different from original connector view.
Sometimes pinouts of electronic devices interfaces are available in open-access documentation, but often this information is hidden and not published officially. Most of our documents are created by our visitors, written by pinouts.ru (pinoutguide.com) team or collected from public available sources (with link(s) to origin(s) included).
Content of this site is the result of our collective work started in 2000 year.
Something still left uncovered? Help us to grow up. You may add new pinouts! Submit your information to pinout wizard and the new pinout page will be available for all of us.
You are welcome to ask any questions about pinouts, connectors and wirings at the forum.
Feel free to correct existing documents, add explanations, fix errors, suggest related links at this forum (don't forget to include title of document(s) affected). In addition, you may submit your suggestions and comments via our forum.