Handbook of hardware schemes, cables layouts and connectors pinouts
We are collecting information about hardware interfaces of modern and obsolete devices, including pinouts of ports, expansion slots, and other connectors of computers and different digital devices. This information is essential for everyone who wants to investigate insights of modern computer hardware, explore ways it's works, design devices with computer connection.
Our handbook includes :
- Pinouts of computer hardware components, internal connectors, buses and input/output ports, i.e. RS232 Serial DB9 pinout, PCI-Express (PCIe) .
- Pinouts and brief information about some common computer hardware interfaces, such a USB, Serial ATA (SATA pinout).
- Pinouts of audio/video connectors (i.e. S-Video connector or HDMI pinout)
- Schemes of car diagnostic interfaces (i.e. OBD-II pinout)
- Layout and numbering scheme of common and device-specific connectors
- Some practical aspect of pinouts applications - i.e. How to wire the RJ45 connection ethernet network cable
Most of documents have been created from public-available internet sources (with link(s) to origin(s) included). Feel free to contact webmaster if you believe that any of those publications affects your author's rights.
You are welcome to ask any questions about pinouts, connectors and wiring at the forum.
Content of this site is a result of collective work. Something left uncovered? You may submit new pinouts to the website!
Submit your information to pinout helper and webpage will be created with aid of YOUR knowledge.
Feel free to correct existing documents, add explanations, fix errors, suggesting related links at the forum (don't forget to include title of document(s) affected).