Nokia 6700 Slide pinouts
The connector/pinout information may be applied to the :
Vendor: NokiaNokia Corporation, stylised as NOKIA, is a Finnish multinational communications and information technology company, founded in 1865. The company has had various industries in its 151-year history. It was founded as a pulp mill, but now focuses on large-scale telecommunications infrastructures, technology development, and design licensing. Nokia is also a major contributor to the mobile telephony industry, having assisted in the development of the GSM and LTE standards, and was, for a period, the largest vendor of mobile phones in the world. Nokia's dominance also extended into the smartphone industry through its Symbian platform, but was eventually overshadowed by competitors. Nokia partnered with Microsoft in 2011, agreeing to exclusively use Microsoft's Windows Phone platform on future smartphones; its mobile phone business was eventually bought by Microsoft.
Device name: 6700 SlideSmart Phones, Mobile Phones and Headsets and Headphones and Chargers and Adapters Pinouts
There are 5 pinouts found for Nokia 6700 Slide.The pinout (pin-out) is a cross-references between the contacts (pins) of an electrical connector and their functions. The links to appropriate pin outs diagrams are listed below.
- Nokia Micro USB connector and cable pinout used in 3720 Classic, 5330 Mobile TV Edition, 6210 Navigator, 6220 Classic, 6303i, 6500 Classic, 6555, 6600 Slide, 6600i Slide, 6710 Navigator, 6720 Classic, 6730 Classic, 6760 Slide, 7900 Prism, 8600 Luna, 8800 Arte, 8800 Diamond Arte, E63, E66, N78, N82, N85, N86 8MP, N900, N96, N97, N97 mini, X3, X6
- Nokia 2.0mm charger pinout
- Nokia CA-126 USB Data Cable pinout with charging
- Nokia WH-701 headphone/microfone 3.5mm jack connector pinout This headphone from nokia comes with N97 mini,N97 and others new phones
- Nokia CA-75U / Sony Ericsson IM700 AV (TV Out) Cable pinout 4 pin (3.5mm jack) to 3x 2 pin RCA (audio L/R, video) -3.5MM. Should be compatible with Nokia CA-75U cable.